Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE) Registration : Common Service Centers that is allocated to person living in Villages are called Village Level Entrepreneur.
Steps to CSC VLE Registration Through CSC Portal : register.csc.gov.in
Thus, Apna CSC that exists in village are operated by VLE. It is mandatory for person to register csc . There is process that you can follow for CSC VLE Registration. We just shared steps to new CSC Registration below.
- Find ” New VLE Registration ” on homepage.
- Click on “Click here to Register“.
- You will be moved to “CSC Registration ” page.
- Now fill up details in ” New CSC Application “.
- Now Click on ” Submit ” button.
- After submission of CSC Application, You will need to generate OTP to verify your Aadhaar number.
- For verification, You will need to enter code which you received via mobile number and eMail ID.
- Click on ” Validate OTP ” button.
- Now You will be redirected to registration page where you will need to enter personal ,residential ,kiosk ,banking ,documents and infrastructure details.
- Once you are done with providing information, You need to review information once again for avoiding any mistake.
- Now You can click on “Submit” button.
How To Track CSC Registration Status ?
After submission of CSC VLE Application, You can track VLE CSC Status just by following process that is provided below.
- Open the official website register.csc.gov.in .
- Click on “Status”.
- Enter the application number and captcha in asked field.
- Now click on Submit button.
If in case you are not able to track VLE CSC Status then let us know below in comment. We will help you tracking your registration status.