Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE) Registration : Common Service Centers that is allocated to person living in Villages are called Village Level Entrepreneur.
Steps to CSC VLE Registration Through CSC Portal : register.csc.gov.in
Thus, Apna CSC that exists in village are operated by VLE. It is mandatory for person to register csc . There is process that you can follow for CSC VLE Registration. We just shared steps to new CSC Registration below.
- Open the official CSC portal that is register.csc.gov.in .
- Click on ” Login ” option from the top menu of page.
- Find ” CSC Connect ” and click on it.
- Window will be displayed with field asking you (VLE) to enter the CSC ID & Password.
- New VLE Registration page will be opened where you will need to enter basic details like Name, Address and CSC Location.
- Now Click on ” Submit ” button.
- After submission of CSC Application, You will receive OTP to verify provided details via eMail ID and Mobile Number.
- For verification, You will need to enter code which you received via mobile number and eMail ID.
- Once verification is done, Click on ” Submit ” button.
- Now You will get confirmation email for successfully VLE CSC registration.
How To Track CSC Registration Status ?
After submission of CSC VLE Application, You can track VLE CSC Status just by following process that is provided below.
- Open the official website register.csc.gov.in
- Enter details like Email ID, Aadhar number and Registration Number in required field.
- Now click on Submit button.
If in case you are not able to track VLE CSC Status then let us know below in comment. We will help you tracking your registration status.